My first award
Look at it! Isn’t it beautiful?! Not only did I get to start my day off with an hour and a half of (very crowded and very sweaty studio class) Bikram Yoga, but I also got a blogger award! This award was presented to me via post by the beautfiul ladies (and twins) over at Pure2Raw. Thank you so much! Considering I love their blog and read it everyday, I am honored.
To accept this award, I have to write 7 random things about myself and than pass it on to 7 other beautiful bloggers. I would present this award to the Pure2Raw but they just got the award, so is what I have been reading a lot of lately:
- I have 2 (way older) half brothers and am an aunt to 7 people (that’s a lot!)… and one is older than me…
- I have been to England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Germany, and Italy, and plan on going back to Europe soon!
- In high school, I was the #1 on the tennis team (2 out of 4 yrs), and ran long distance in track.
- I’m obsessed with tahini, miso, cacao nibs, and coconut ice cream; not necessarily all together but I could definitely eat each one of those every single day for the rest of my life.
- I did a raw cleanse in April of this year (’09) and ate completely raw, vegan for 50 days… and did not drink any alcohol for 60. Not bad for living with a wonderful cook boyfriend that brews his own beer. 😉
- My favorite color is coral redish orange
- My dream job would be to become a nutritionist and open my own unbakery, or a restaurant with my boyfriend (a half vegan, half carnivore place)
Today’s yoga pose of the day, for the Wednesday Weekly Challenge (see yesterday’s post), will be posted a little later today, after work.