Ice Cream in February and a Giveaway
****The giveaway is now over but thanks for checking out my site! And feel free to post some delicious ice cream flavor ideas!****
Brrrr. It’s cold outside.
The nice thing about winter is that you are able to be nice and warm, snuggled up with a blanket, on your couch, during downtime. I love this about rainy, cold days. I always feel so safe nestled indoors with a good book, a boyfriend, a movie, (and/)or ice cream!
Contains a trace amount of Soy Lecithin
So, what is better than eating ice cream in February? Well, making ice cream in February, of course!
- Fully automatic and easy to operate, NO salt or ice needed
- New canister freezes in 8 hours
- Lid fits on unit and canister
- Compact to fit anywhere
- Makes up to 1.5 quarts
- No long waiting, freezes ingredients in less than half an hour
- Make frozen drinks (i.e. Pina coladas, frozen daiquiris, or icy thick margaritas)
- Use fresh ingredients to make frozen yogurt, sorbet, and other low-fat creations
- Pour ingredients into frozen canister, turn on and enjoy frozen desserts in minutes
- Hidden cord storage
- Anti-slip rubber feet
- 40 Watts of power
- Leave a comment on what amazing combination or flavor(s) ice cream you would like to make!
- Add RunLoriRun to your blogroll if you have not already done so. If you already have, let me know in a comment.
- Post a link of this ice-creamy-cold giveaway on your blog and link back to it when you comment.
All comments count as one entry and the winner will be selected via random on Wednesday, Feb. 10th! GOOD LUCK!!
Here are a few ideas of ice creams that I would make… all made with either almond milk and or coconut for raw, vegan of course…
Butternut Squash Almond Butter Ice Cream
Banana Wasabi (I swear, it sounds good to me)
Chocolate Chili with Cinnamon
Avocado Ice Cream
Prune Ice Cream (had it before and it was sooooo good)