It’s my birthday and I’ll blog if I want to
I know I saw this post title on someone else’s blog a few months ago. Not sure who’s but just know that I stole it with love.
November 13th, 1984, I was born.
Happy Birthday to Me!
And happy birthday to Kelly Michelle. (hi Kelly! Happy birthday!)
My plans for the big two six:
- Get woken up by my parents around 4 am to hear the “story of my birth”
- Personal training workout session
- Greet my sister’s arrival at mi casa
- Make some cookies or a healthy cake with the sis
- Birthday dinner with the boyfriend and sister at Cascals (SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD)
- Meet friends out for drinks after dinner
Pretty solid for me. I can’t wait!!
November 13th Gratitude: I am grateful for my mom and dad for giving me birth… actually just my mom, cause I’m pretty sure it wasn’t my dad who birthed me…and without me, this blog would not exist, and you would be reading something else. Probably much more boring than this post.