Can you handle it? The Fight Gone Bad Workout
This title could only mean one of two things.
1. Either I got my ass beat lost in a fist/boxing/kicking/girl fight or…
2. That was the WOD we did in CrossFit yesterday.
I’ll let you be the decider on this one, but I will give you a hint- It looked like this:
Fight Gone Bad
5 Rounds total
30 seconds each exercise, then switch to the next
after the whole sequence, rest 1 minutes then repeat for 5 rounds
- Clean & Jerk (men 135#, women 95#- I did 75#)
- Kettlebell swings (men 72#, women 54#)
- Box jumps (men 24″, women 20″)
After each round we called out our total reps for the round. Here are mine. Being the only women, I rocked the men’s totals.
Lori: 37, 40, 39, 39.5, 39
Men’s average: 30, 29, 29, 28, 28
Yes, I am sore(ish). I’m just thankful we didn’t do the original CrossFit Fight Gone Bad workout…
Three rounds of:
- Wall-ball, 20#, 10 ft target
- Sumo deadlift high-pull, 75#
- Box Jump, 20″ box
- Push-press, 75#
Either way, it looks fun, right?
With always beating myself up (at the gym), rewarding is in order.
My late birthday present/early Christmas present from he Boyfriend, was delivered yesterday! And that is all you get for now on that subject. Time will reveal all. 😉 I will give you a little hint though:
Things will look a lot better with my gift.