Vodka Induced Fudge
I knew I could get your attention with just a few key words. 😉
If there is anything in this world that is better than chocolate and booze, I’d really like to know. Chocolate really does pair harmoniously with vanilla… in vodka form.
Oh, just wait, I’ll get to the chocolate part. Martini anyone?
Ah, the real essentials: Chocolate chips, almond milk, bunny grahams, unpictured flax seeds, and vodka.
With drink in hand, and ingredients ready, start your melting.
When melting chocolate and almond milk together, make sure you have alcohol on in on in near hands.
Warning, this recipe includes bunny crushing.
But they still taste good without their legs. 🙁 Poor little guys.
End results are above. If you have any more hesitation, you’re on Santa’s naughty list. Make. This. Now.
VODKA INDUCED FUDGE
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup vodka (any flavor but vanilla or espresso would be best) + more, depending on your own taste 😉
- 4 tbsp flax meal
- 1 cup crushed bunnies (see above)
1. On a double broiler, melt the chocolate and almond milk together. Add in vodka and flax meal and remove from heat, combining completely.
2. Let cool a few minutes, then add in crushed graham bunnies. Mix and pour into an 8×8 plastic wrap-lined Pyrex container.
3. Place fudge in refrigerator or freezer until firmed. Cut into chunks and eat.
If the pictures don’t do it for you, the taste will. Extraordinary.
Hmmmm… perfect holiday treat, if you ask me…
And if I ask you, what flavor would you make these? What add-ins do you see fitting?
I was thinking mint extract or cinnamon…