Witty and Outrageous. Sunday Funnies.
Every Sunday in high school I loved getting up early and reading the comic section of the newspaper. Sunday the comics were in color and this was the day I had to do nothing else but whatever I wanted.
I would get up, make myself breakfast, and take a seat at the table with my mom and dad. They learned what was going on in the world and I learned what the comic, Zits was up to that day.
I don’t get the newspaper anymore and the internet doesn’t have comics like the ones in the papers. BUT, my dad found this clever little piece of paper with Witty and Outrageous statements. I had to post it.
Here’s my version of comics to keep your Sunday bright and cheery- or just witty and outrageous.
- I feel like I’m diagonally park in a parallel universe.
- Remember, half the people you know are below average.
- He, who laughs first, thinks slowest.
- If you think nobody cares, try missing a couple of payments.
- Why do psychics have to ask for your name?
- The early bird may get the worm, but the early cat gets the bird and the second mouse gets the cheese.
- How much deeper would the ocean be without sponges?
- I drive way too fast to worry about cholesterol.
- How do you know when you’re out of invisible ink?
Now go enter the Nacheez giveaway! Today’s your last chance!
Giveaway ends tonight at midnight, PST!