Today’s post is short and sweet. Green and glorious.
And filled with some of my favorite things… and toppings.
Coconut Whipped Topping (GAH!)
Spicy cayenne pepper
Being short and sweet (this post, not me. Well, me too. 😉 ) I just want to wish you a happy and wonderful weekend, and happy and wonderful smoothie-making, and happy and wonderful Squarebars! Have you tried them yet?!
Double Chocolate Cashew Cream Cayenne-Cinnamon Smoothie with So Delicious Coconut Whipped Topping
- 1 frozen banana, peeled
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup Vanilla So Delicious Cashew Milk
- 1 cup greens (spinach, kale, etc)
- 2 tbsp Sun Warrior Protein Powder, Chocolate
- 1 tbsp cacao or cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 date, pitted
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- dash of cayenne pepper and chili powder (the more the better for a subtle heat!)
- 1 cup ice, as needed for frostiness
- 1 Squarebar, any flavor, chopped into pieces, for garnish
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs, for garnish
- 1-2 spoonfuls So Delicious Coconut Whipped Topping, for garnish
Place all ingredients in a blender, except for ice. Blend until smooth then add in ice. Add as much ice as you’d like for frostiness. Blending again until smooth.
Pour into a glass, top with cacao nibs and So Delicious Coconut Whipped Topping. Sprinkle a little more Matcha Green Tea Powder and call it a glorious day!